The effects of a sewage backup can cause significant amounts of damage and eventually permanent if not addressed immediately. As the water will spread to areas with the least resistance, it can seep through floorboards, walls, ceilings, and carpeting. But it is crucial to avoid all contact as the water is filled with bacteria and biohazards that pose severe threats to your health and safety.
ServiceMaster Restoration of Tri-Cities is available 24/7 and has all equipment necessary to provide homes and buildings in the Grand Island, NE area with emergency sewage cleanup services. Each of our technicians is licensed, trained, and experienced to handle all aspects of the job, ensuring that it is completed in a timely manner to restore your peace of mind.
Problems with Sewage Backups
When a sewage backup occurs, the damage is like a domino effect, it will start in one area and spread to others, contaminating and causing permanent damage if not treated right away. Then come the foul odors from the biohazards within the water, seeping into the building materials and filling the property with a ghastly smell.
Finally, there is yet to deal with the dangerous effects of the biohazards and pathogens within the sewage water, threatening infections and sicknesses if not handled properly.
Trusted Sewage Cleanup
Based off of the kinds of problems posed to you, your family or staff, and your property, you don’t want to deal with a sewage backup yourself. Allow a professional sewage cleanup service like ServiceMaster Restoration of Tri-Cities to handle the dirty work for you. Not only are we qualified to handle sewage backups, but each of our technicians is available 24/7 and will arrive within 2 hours of your first call to prevent the damage from spreading and restore all building materials.
You can expect all of the following within our sewage backup cleaning services:
- 24/7/365 Availability and Timely Response: Our technicians are available around the clock to respond to all sewage backup emergencies and will arrive within 2 hours of your initial call.
- Licensed and Experienced: Each of our experts is IICRC-certified and has years of experience in restoring properties from sewage backups. We also attend ongoing training to continue providing peace of mind for all home and business owners.
- Full Inspection: Upon arrival, our experts will immediately cut off the source of the damage while conducting a full inspection to begin the restoration process.
- Complete Restoration: ServiceMaster Restoration of Tri-Cities will remove all destroyed porous material while disinfecting the remaining hard surfaces, like metal, glass, and plastics. We will then set up our advanced drying equipment to remove the remaining moisture from the affected surfaces and air.
- Odor Removal: Any remaining odor will be fully removed using powerful hydroxyl equipment.
- Working with Insurance: After completing the job and conducting the final inspection with you, we will work with your insurance company to guarantee a smooth claims process.
Sewage backups can be one of the worst indoor disasters. But they still require immediate attention to prevent the damage from spreading further and for protecting the health and safety of your family or staff. Don’t hesitate to call for professional cleaning services right away.
ServiceMaster Restoration of Tri-Cities is available 24/7 at (308) 210-2595 in the Grand Island, NE area to provide emergency sewage cleanup services for both residential and commercial properties. We also work with insurance.