While anyone can be disgusted at the site of mold on one’s property, it can also pose a huge problem for the property owner. Not only must they have to worry about removing it but also be cautious that there may be other cases lingering around the home or building. In addition, as mold will spread if not treated right away, the risk of further damage, thus, extra costs in repairs will occur in the future.
ServiceMaster of North Texas provides professional mold remediation services in the Frisco, TX area to remove all cases. With advanced products and equipment, our professionals will locate and eliminate the mold at its source, even preventing it from returning in the future. The building materials will also be restored to their original conditions.
Property Damages Caused by Mold
When mold develops, it is usually caused by untreated water damage, using the excess moisture combined with the cellulose in the organic materials to thrive on the property. Once it has established itself, it will start to eat away at the materials, causing severe damage. In addition, it will spread by releasing its spores into the air. Once they have found other moisture and organic material sources, it will start to invade in these areas as well.
These spores are also known to cause horrible allergies and breathing problems, including coughing, itchy throat and eyes, watery eyes, and swelling in the nasal passages.
When choosing ServiceMaster of North Texas for mold cleanup, we provide the following:
- Pre-inspection to identify all areas containing mold growth.
- Securing all areas to prevent the spores from spreading.
- Complete mold remediation to remove all cases at their source.
- Securing of at-risk areas, such as those with excess moisture.
- Post inspection to prevent additional growth in the future.
- Restoration of all damaged building materials.
Professional Restoration from Mold
While mold is certainly frustrating to deal with, it must be handled by the professionals. This is because it requires special products and equipment in order to be removed effectively. Otherwise, it will only become irritated and spread further. When choosing ServiceMaster of North Texas, our equipment will locate each source, focusing on a particular area and ensuring that all spores are removed efficiently and effectively. In addition, we will also restore your building materials from the damage that was incurred. After our specialists are finished, you won’t have to worry about it returning in the near future.
Here are some steps you can take to prevent mold from spreading on your property:
- Call ServiceMaster of North Texas for professional mold removal services.
- Wipe off any condensation – as long as mold is not present – from the building structure.
- Turn on the fan or the conditioning unit to increase the air flow throughout the property.
- Inspect the air duct system for mold.
- Repair any water leaks.
When treating mold, be sure to avoid the following:
- Do not touch any visible mold.
- Do not try to clean the mold yourself.
- Do not place a fan in front of the mold.
- Do not paint over any mold surfaces.
For professional mold removal services with specialized equipment and products, call ServiceMaster of North Texas at (972)362-0999 in the Frisco, TX area.