The healthcare industry plays an important role in helping people recover from injuries and illness and when people go to a medical office or facility for care, they expect to find a clean and sterile environment. Patient care and satisfaction is a major point of emphasis within the healthcare industry and keeping a clean facility is a great way to ensure the comfort and satisfaction of your patients. If you hire a professional to clean your facility, these professionals must understand the principle of patient satisfaction as well as the standards of the industry to keep your facility compliant.
ServiceMaster of North Texas provides healthcare cleaning services in Frisco, TX to effectively clean and sterilize healthcare facilities and medical offices. Our technicians are highly trained to provide quality cleaning services with patient satisfaction in mind and we will keep your facility compliant with the standards of the CDC, HIPAA, and JCAHO.
PCCP Training for Healthcare Facility Cleaning
The technicians of ServiceMaster of North Texas receive training through our Patient-Centered Cleaning Program (PCCP) before being sent out for healthcare cleaning services. This program covers the most effective ways to clean and disinfect hospitals, urgent care centers, surgery centers, dentist offices, physician offices, and medical clinics while emphasizing the importance of patient care and satisfaction.
We also make sure our technicians understand how to prevent cross contamination and reduce the risk of spreading germs or infection.
We clean and disinfect healthcare facilities with EPA registered, hospital grade cleaning products and we also use sweeping tools and vacuums to completely clean the entire area. You can trust our technicians to thoroughly clean and sterilize your facility while staying in compliance with CDC, OSHA, APIC, and AORN standards.
Our technicians are prepared to clean the following with our healthcare cleaning services:
- Exam Rooms: Every surface of the exam rooms will be cleaned and sanitized to eliminate the risk of cross contamination.
- Nurse Stations: We will thoroughly clean and disinfect portable nurse stations so they won’t spread germs or infection as they are moved throughout the facility.
- Labs and Ancillary Testing Areas: We can properly clean and disinfect labs and testing areas to prevent the spread of germs or infection.
- Patient Waiting Areas: The waiting room may contain plenty of germs from sick patients. We will thoroughly clean your waiting room so your patients have a safe place to wait.
- Operating Rooms: Operating rooms must be cleaned between each shift to remain sterile. We can clean and disinfect operating rooms to prevent cross contamination and clean pre- and post-surgery areas as well.
- Isolation Room Cleaning: Isolation rooms are at serious risk for cross contamination because they hold patients with highly infectious diseases. We can safely clean and disinfect isolation rooms to prevent the spread of infection.
- Dialysis Center: Our cleaning and sterilization of dialysis centers provides a safe environment and reduces the risk of infections among patients receiving dialysis treatment.
ServiceMaster of North Texas is dedicated to providing quality healthcare cleaning services and our PCCP training program helps to ensure quality services by training our technicians to clean and disinfect healthcare facilities with an emphasis on patient satisfaction.
If you need healthcare cleaning services you can trust in the Frisco, TX area, give us a call at (972) 362-0999 to learn more.