ServiceMaster of North Texas is a leading provider of emergency site-stabilization and board up services in the Frisco, TX, area. This is because our highly trained technicians work hard to prevent additional damage from occurring to your property after the original event has passed. For example, when holes or openings are created in your roof due to a storm, your building is more likely to experience water damage in the future.
By effectively tarping your roof until restoration work can begin, we mitigate this risk. There are a number of similar benefits you can expect by working with us, which is why we highly encourage you to contact our representatives if your building has been damaged.
Common Damages That Can Occur
A lot can go wrong in the time between a major disaster occurring, and reconstruction work beginning. This is the primary reason for our emergency board up services. That being said, while temporary fixes are great during transitional periods, they should never be relied upon for the long-term.
The causes of additional damage to your property commonly result from one of two things:
- Weakened Structural Components: Sometimes property owners do not realize that structural elements of their building have been damaged. Other times, it is painfully obvious. To prevent further damage, and even possible collapse, it is important to have these weakened areas fortified as soon as possible.
- Openings in Your Building: Holes and openings in roofing, siding, windows, and more are common following natural disasters. This is a major problem because it allows outdoor elements easy access to your interior belongings. Rain, hail, and wind are all common weather conditions that can penetrate your property; however, you must also be concerned about various animals and vandals attempting to find a way in.
Effectively Securing Your Property
At ServiceMaster of North Texas, our emergency site-stabilization and board up services are both highly effective and efficient. We never waste time when providing our services because of the additional damage that can result. By working with us, you will have access to 24-hour emergency response capabilities, highly trained and certified technicians, and a respected disaster restoration firm that can help you begin the reconstruction process down the road.
Regarding what to expect from our emergency board up services, please see below:
- The stabilization and strengthening of any weakened or destroyed structural components
- Effective boarding up and closure of any holes and openings in your building
- Complete tarping of your roof to prevent leaks
- Temporary enclosures
To utilize our emergency board up services, do not hesitate to call our representatives at (972) 362-0999. ServiceMaster of North Texas is available 24/7 to respond to emergencies, and proudly works with property owners in the greater Frisco, TX, area.