The experience of discovering the scene of a violent crime on your property can be overwhelming, especially if it is that of a family member or friend. However, as emotionally and mentally scarring as the sight can be, taking immediate action is crucial towards protecting your health and safety. First call the authorities to start a new investigation, then a professional cleanup company to restore the area.
ServiceMaster by Metzler is available 24/7 in the Des Plaines, IL area to provide emergency biohazard and trauma cleanup services. Whether there was a sudden death, homicide, or mess from a hoarding disorder, our professionals will take full responsibility for returning the affected area to a safe and healthy environment again.
Biohazards and Trauma Scenes
When biohazards and other bodily tissue infect an area, they cover it in millions of harmful bacteria and pathogens that will require commercial products and equipment to be removed properly. They will also spread further if immediate action is not taken right away. Between the time you had first noticed the biohazards and when ServiceMaster by Metzler arrives, it is imperative to avoid the affected area.
As soon as our technicians arrive, we will immediately begin inspecting the area while removing biohazards, containing the spread of the damage. We will then begin disinfecting the area, eliminating all pathogens and harmful bacteria. Finally, we will use powerful hydroxyl technology to penetrate lingering odor particles and eliminate them from within. After a safe and effective cleaning process, we will work with your insurance company to ensure a smooth claims process.
You can expect all of the following from our trauma scene cleanup services:
- 24/7 Availability and Emergency Response: Our technicians are available 24/7 and will respond immediately to your first call. ServiceMaster by Metzler will arrive within 2 hours with all cleanup equipment and products needed to restore the property.
- Disposal of Biohazards: Our technicians will conduct the emergency pre-cleaning, followed by removing all biohazards, storing them in approved containers. They will then be taken to a medical facility for proper disposal.
- Decontamination: We will use professional products and equipment to eliminate all harmful bacteria and pathogens.
- Odor Removal: Odors can still linger after the entire area has been cleaned. We will use powerful deodorizers design to penetrate the particles and eliminate them from within.
- Family Assistance and Support: We know how emotionally straining this experience can be on the family, which is why we always work with compassion and respect during the cleanup process. We can also refer a number of professional family counselors to assist during this traumatic situation.
- Working with Insurance and Law Enforcement: As it is our goal to provide as much peace of mind as possible, we will work with your insurance during the claims process to allow you to focus on family matters. Our technicians will also work around the schedules of law enforcement to not disturb their investigation.
While losing a loved one is never easy to handle, finding the biohazards from a violent death or homicide can be worse. As a professional cleanup company with years of experience, ServiceMaster by Metzler can understand the trauma and emotional stress involved. That’s why it is our goal to provide as much peace of mind as possible. Don’t hesitate to give us a call during any emergency.
ServiceMaster by Metzler is available 24/7 in the Des Plaines, IL area to provide professional biohazard and trauma cleanup services. We work with law enforcement and insurance companies.