RestorationMaster Corvallis, OR
Water Damage Related Info
While flooding or a heavy rainstorm may not be the most dangerous natural disaster, water damage can easily take its toll on any material. Water is simply unstoppable. During a natural disaster, such as a flood or heavy rainstorm, the safety of all individuals at risk is of the highest importance. However, if water damage is not treated immediately after ensuring their safety, your home or office will incur significant damage, leading to further problems in the future which can include both additional water damage and mold growth. However, RestorationMaster has the equipment and experience necessary to effectively extract all water from the affected area(s). Our technicians are experienced in both minor cleanups and emergencies jobs to restore any case of water damage, both large and small.
RestorationMaster specializes in emergencies. That is why we are available 24/7 to respond to water damage flood cleanups for both commercial and residential properties. Whether mitigating water from a basement or the entire property, our technicians are trained and experienced to use advanced techniques and equipment to effectively restore all materials to their original condition. Our process begins with a complete inspection of all affected areas within your home to determine the best solutions. It is then followed with the complete extraction of standing water while removing any excess moisture within the air. We also work will all insurance providers to guarantee you the best restoration service at an unbeatable price.
Our water extraction process includes the following:
- Complete inspection – source identification
- Water extraction
- Building materials and furnishings evaluation
- Deodorization and application of anti-microbials
- High velocity air moving
- Assistance with insurance claims
Flood Damage Cleaning – What to Do
- Call us right away upon experiencing a water leak or any form of water damage as mold and bacteria will start growing immediately.
- Mop up or blot-dry as much water as possible to get the drying process started.
- Lift any area rugs or floor coverings from the floor. Do not attempt to remove any carpeting that is tacked-down to the floor.
- Remove any draperies from the floor. Place through a coat hanger to begin drying.
- Extract any water from the furniture. Make sure the couch cushions and pillows are propped up while placing aluminum foil between the legs.
- Place any artistic paintings, photographs, or sculptures in a safe, dry location.
- Do not take out any books from the shelves. Make sure they are pack tightly and are ready for the water extraction team for specialized drying.
- Leave open any drawers, cabinet doors, and closets to speed up the drying process.
Flood Extraction – What to Avoid
- Avoid entering any room with standing water until the electricity has been completely shut off.
- Do not use a shop-vac or any vacuum to remove water.
- Do not try to remove any carpeting or floor pieces that are attached to the floor without professional help.
- Refrain from using any electrical appliances until our team of specialists have arrived.
- If you see any visible mold, do not touch it. Any direct contact can cause negative health effects.
Whether you have a specific area that has withstood water damage or your basement has become a swimming pool, it is essential to call RestorationMaster as soon as possible. Our advanced equipment will effectively remove all water while removing any excess moisture from the air within the affected room. Our services will not only restore water damage, but also prevent problems in the future such as mold growth. Our technicians are available 24/7 at 888-915-8868 to handle all water damage and flooding emergencies in Corvallis, OR and the surrounding communities.