A storm can strike at any time and if the storm is severe enough, it can cause damage to your property or even cause flooding which could lead to water damage. ServiceMaster Professional Services provides water damage restoration and storm flood repair to homes and businesses in Coon Rapids, MN that have been damaged in a storm. We are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to respond to emergency water damage situations and we act quickly to limit the damage and save costs on insurance claims.
The trained staff of ServiceMaster Professional Services uses the most advanced cleaning products, methods, and equipment of the industry to provide the highest level of water damage repair service.
What to do after water damage
As soon as storm or flood damage is discovered, contact ServiceMaster Professional Services for water damage restoration. After placing the call, perform the following actions as you await our arrival:
- Mop or blot dry areas with standing water.
- Take away area rugs and floor coverings that are wet.
- Put draperies through a coat hanger and place the hanger on the drapery rod to keep them off the floor.
- Wipe down wet furniture, prop up the cushions to dry, put aluminum foil under the legs.
- Place photos and paintings in a safe location.
- Open all drawers and doors to help speed up the drying process.
What NOT to do after water damage
- Do not enter a room with standing water if the power is still on.
- Do not remove standing water with a regular vacuum cleaner.
- Do not use electrical appliances while standing in a wet or flooded room.
- Do not clean mold growth.
- Do not remove damaged books from the shelf; pack them together tightly to prevent the pages from warping.
Our water damage restoration process includes:
- Inspection and assessment
- Water removal
- Anti-microbial application
- Drying: Air movement
- Drying: Dehumidifying
- Drying: Monitoring
When a severe storm strikes Coon Rapids, MN and causes property damage or flooding to your home or business, contact ServiceMaster Professional Services at Call: 763-301-5000. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide emergency water damage restoration and storm flood repair services.