When a natural disaster occurs, the first priority is to stabilize the home or building and repair the physical damage, but sometimes odors can be left behind even after restoration has been done. Odors from water, mold, or smoke can permeate throughout your home and get absorbed in the furnishings and structural elements which requires professional services to remove. ServiceMaster by Rice provides smoke and odor mitigation services in Des Moines, IA to remove lingering odors from homes and buildings. Our advanced deodorization equipment allows us to completely remove foul odors that have been absorbed in the structural elements and furnishings of your home.
Lingering odors often end up in your home as the result of a natural disaster such as water damage, mold growth, smoke, or fire. These odors can spread throughout your home and become absorbed in the building materials and furnishings which requires professional services to remove. ServiceMaster by Rice can effectively remove rank odors and their source using proven methods and advanced equipment including thermal fogging, Nano carbon technology, hydroxyl technology, and ozone technology. Our odor mitigation methods can successfully remove the following odors:
- Fire and Smoke Odor
- Pet Odor
- Dead Animal Odor
- Undetected Death Scene Odor
Our odor mitigation is a multi-step process that eliminates the odor and its source so that it does not return. These steps include:
- Removal of the odor source
- Odor removal from furnishings and structural elements
- Odor removal from air spaces
- Air washing
- Sealing of porous surfaces
- Assessment and documentation of the process
Our advanced equipment allows us to remove these common odors from natural disasters:
- Fire and Smoke Odor: We can remove lingering odors from fire and smoke.
- Water Damage Odor: Excess water as well as mold growth can cause musty odors. We can effectively remove musty odors.
- Biological Based Odors: We can remove biohazard materials such as bodily fluids and dead animals and eliminate their odors.
If there is an unpleasant odor lingering in your home or office in Des Moines, IA, contact ServiceMaster by Rice to have the odor removed. Our advanced equipment is effective for removing foul odors not only from the air spaces, but the structural elements and furnishings as well. Our phone lines are open 24 hours a day at (515) 212-2511 to provide more information about our smoke and odor mitigation services.