Nobody is ever fully prepared for the damage from a fire as the flames and the smoke can spread to cause irreversible damage, even after the fire is put out. Cleaning up the effects of a fire is a daunting task that must be done quickly to help prevent permanent damage and other complications from the smoke and fire. ServiceMaster by Rice provides fire and smoke damage restoration services to help homes and businesses that have been damaged in a fire in Clive and Des Moines, IA. It is crucial to call us immediately after a fire to avoid long term damage and clean up soot and corrosive byproducts before they can cause permanent etching or tarnishing.
The technicians of ServiceMaster by Rice are committed to providing immediate restoration to clean up soot and smoke damage as well as repair and restore damage to the structural elements of your home or building. We use the most advanced cleaning products and equipment to reverse the effects of fire damage for the following elements in your home:
- Carpet and Upholstery: We can clean and deodorize the carpeting and upholstery in your home to remove excess water from extinguishing the fire as well as smoke odor.
- Walls, Floors, Ceilings, and Cabinets: We have the right cleaning products to polish these surfaces and provide corrosion protection.
- Soft Goods: Soft goods refer to curtains, drapes, clothing, and other similar objects and we can coordinate a pack-out of these items to have them specially cleaned off-site and store them until you are ready to take them back.
- Structural Restoration: We can provide extensive restoration of the damaged structural elements to restore your home to its previous condition.
Our technicians will quickly assess the damage and form a fire damage restoration plan that includes the following steps:
- Total Assessment: We assess the full scope of the fire and smoke damage and look for any water damage caused by extinguishing the fire.
- Emergency Response: A fire can leave a building unstable which can be very dangerous and lead to even more structural damage. We are available 24/7 to respond to emergencies and stabilize your home or building following a fire.
- Restoration: We can accurately determine which damaged furnishings or structural elements can be saved and which have sustained irreversible damage.
- Odor Removal: Our technicians are highly trained to use the latest in deodorization technology, including Ozone and hydroxyl units, to remove odors from fire and smoke.
- Corrosion Control: Corrosion caused by the byproducts of the fire can significantly damage walls, building materials, electronics, fabrics, and a variety of other household surfaces. We treat these surfaces as quickly as possible to help prevent further, long term damage.
If a fire has significantly damaged your home or building in Clive or Des Moines, IA, contact ServiceMaster by Rice immediately for fire and smoke damage restoration services. Our technicians are experienced in working on large fire losses and we have the right cleaning products and equipment to get the job done effectively. You can call us 24 hours a day at (515) 212-2511 to provide emergency fire damage restoration.