Many scenarios from minor injuries to major accidents involving a serious injury or death can include blood and regardless of how much blood is at the scene, it must be treated as a potential threat. Blood is a bodily fluid that is commonly encountered and it can potentially harbor dangerous materials such as viruses and bacteria that will spread infection or disease if they are not handled properly. ServiceMaster by Disaster Recon provides blood cleaning services in Cleveland, OH to remove blood from the scene of an injury or death and restore the affected area. Our technicians have been highly trained to handle the cleanup and removal of blood using the best cleaning equipment and products of the industry.
Trusted Blood Cleanup
ServiceMaster by Disaster Recon is dedicated to providing reliable biohazard cleaning services including the removal of blood, plasma, and other bodily fluids. We treat the entire scene with our powerful bio wash solution which can effectively remove blood and stains, and then we restore the scene to make it safe for use with decontamination and deodorization. Materials such as furniture and flooring that have been heavily stained will be removed for more effective cleaning. Our blood cleaning services are effective in the following scenarios:
- Bio Recovery
- Trauma Scene Cleaning
- Crime Scene Cleaning
- Death Cleaning
- Homicide/ Suicide Cleaning
- Biohazard Cleaning
The blood cleaning services we provide consist of the following steps:
- Decontamination: All bodily fluids including blood and plasma are removed from the scene and the scene is decontaminated so it is safe.
- Deodorization: We can eliminate strong odors with powerful deodorizers.
- Disposal: We transport all blood and other biohazard materials for safe disposal at a licensed facility.
- Insurance Assistance: We can help you file any insurance claims with your provider.
- Confidential Family Assistance and Support: Sometimes situations that require blood cleanup involve a serious injury or death. We take a compassionate approach to help ease the burden of those who are grieving and we can also put individuals in touch with counseling professionals who need additional help.
- Safe Procedures: The cleaning products and methods we use are effective and comply with local, state, and federal laws.
Any amount of blood must be approached with caution and cleaned up by a professional because of the risk of spreading infection or disease. Make sure you contact ServiceMaster by Disaster Recon if you need blood cleaning services in Cleveland, OH or the surrounding areas. You can reach us 24 hours a day at (440) 799-6661 for blood cleaning emergencies in Cleveland, OH.