Water damage is by far the most common form of property damage for homes and businesses alike. It can occur for many reasons, such as flooding, heavy rain, burst pipes, leaks, etc., but the results remain the same. If left unresolved, your property and belongings are at risk for severe aesthetic and structural damage. In some scenarios, excess water and moisture can even lead to dangerous mold growth. This is why we encourage those experiencing these problems in the Cartersville, GA, area to contact our experts here at ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration, and take advantage of our water damage restoration services.
As most property owners know, time is of the essence when dealing with water damage on any scale. If left unchecked, water will seep into unwanted areas, spread, and ultimately cause much more damage. This is especially true for drywall, flooring, wood, and insulation. Our technicians are highly responsive to service requests, and utilize state of the art drying and restoration techniques to ensure that your home or business is returned to its former glory.
When you select ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration for our water damage restoration services, you can expect the following:
- Timely Response and Open Communication: We respond to calls as quickly as possible in order to minimize damage to your property. Additionally, our technicians communicate with you as they perform their work.
- Initial Inspection: When we arrive on the scene, you can expect an initial assessment of the situation to determine the extent of the water damage, as well as the most effective way to treat it.
- Anti-Microbial Applications: Oftentimes, mold or mildew will grow in areas that have experienced water damage. We cleanup these unwanted nuisances with our anti-microbial applications. In cases of excessive mold growth, we encourage you to take advantage of our mold remediation services.
- Water Extraction: Whether you have experienced light leakage or severe flooding, we are capable of removing any amount of water and moisture from homes and buildings.
- Drying and Dehumidification: Once any standing water has been removed, we set up dehumidifiers and work to provide better air circulation in affected areas.
- Daily Monitoring: From start to finish, the drying process can take roughly 3-5 days. We check in periodically to ensure that daily progress is being made, and adjust our processes as necessary.
- Furniture Removal: If large furniture is damaged, then we will remove it from affected areas to ensure thorough drying.
- Pack-Out Services: For other personal belongings, we offer pack-out services. This means that we will ship your damaged belongings to one of our facilities for cleaning and restoration.
If you experience any level of water damage on your property for any reason, then we encourage you to act fast. We also suggest that you give us a call at (770) 679-2299 to take advantage of our water damage restoration services. Our expert technicians here at ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration are experienced in just about every water damage scenario imaginable. We can be reached 24 hours a day to respond to water damage emergencies in the Cartersville, GA area.