ServiceMaster Restoration by Complete
It is always difficult emotionally to discover a scene that involves a death or serious injury and it can also be very dangerous if there are biohazard materials present. Biohazard materials such as blood and other bodily fluids could potentially spread infection and disease, especially if they are mishandled, making it important to avoid contact with these materials and immediately contact the proper authorities as well as a certified professional to restore the scene. ServiceMaster Restoration by Complete provides trauma scene cleaning services in Brooklyn, NY to remove biohazard materials from trauma and crime scenes and safely restore the affected area. We are trained and certified to handle the removal of biohazard materials and our technicians take a compassionate approach to help ease the burden of those who have experienced a loss.
When you encounter such a scenario, you must stay clear of any biohazard materials and immediately call EMTs and law enforcement if a crime has been committed. Blood, tissues, and bodily fluids may contain bacteria and other harmful toxins that can spread infection and disease which is why you must call our certified professionals for cleaning and restoration. Our technicians can safely remove all biohazard materials as well as clean and restore the area using advanced equipment and powerful cleaners. For cases that involve a violent crime, we can work with law enforcement officials to get the scene restored without impeding their investigation.
The trauma scene cleaning services that we provide include the following:
- Decontamination: The entire scene is thoroughly cleaned and decontaminated once the biohazard materials are removed.
- Odor Removal: We can effectively eliminate unpleasant odors using powerful deodorizers.
- Proper Disposal: We will remove all biohazard materials and make sure they are disposed of safely at a licensed medical waste facility.
- Continuous Monitoring: We work efficiently to get the job done in a timely manner through effective quality control and communication.
- Insurance Assistance: We can help you file claims with your insurance company.
- Family Assistance and Support: Experiencing the loss of a friend or loved one in this way can be difficult emotionally. We can put those who are grieving in touch with counseling professionals who can help.
- Certified Technicians: Each of our technicians are trained and certified to safely remove biohazard materials and restore the scene according to local and state government regulations.
The responsibility of having a crime or trauma scene cleaned and restored is on the owner of the property so if you experience this type of situation in your home or building in Brooklyn, NY, contact ServiceMaster Restoration by Complete immediately. We arrive in unmarked vehicles to keep your privacy protected and we work quickly and efficiently to remove all physical evidence of the tragedy. You can call us 24 hours a day at (347) 380-8388 for emergency trauma scene cleaning services in Brooklyn, NY.