Situations involving serious injury or death can be very traumatic for those involved but it is important to know how to react when faced with such a dangerous situation. After contacting the proper emergency response technicians (EMTs), it is best to have a professional handle cleaning and restoring the scene to avoid infection from harmful biohazard materials or compromising a crime scene investigation. RestorationMaster provides trauma scene cleaning services in Broken Arrow, OK to safely remove biohazard materials and restore the scene to its previous condition.
Reliable Trauma Scene Cleaning Services
Our technicians have been specially trained and certified to restore and decontaminate trauma scenes involving biohazard materials such as blood and bodily fluids that can spread infections and disease if handled improperly. We use the best equipment available including personal protective equipment and cleaning products that can effectively sanitize the scene and we will safely transport biohazard materials to a facility for proper disposal. You can expect the following from our trauma scene cleaning services:
- Decontamination: We will completely decontaminate the entire area after the biohazard materials are removed.
- Odor Removal: Any lingering odors will be removed with our powerful deodorizers.
- Proper Disposal: We will safely transport biohazard materials to a licensed facility for disposal.
- Continuous Monitoring: We work quickly and efficiently with an emphasis on quality control and communication.
- Insurance Assistance: We can help file claims with your insurance company.
- Family Assistance and Support: We can help families who are having difficulty coping with the tragedy find counseling professionals who can provide support.
- Certified Technicians: We have the right specialized training and certification to clean and disinfect trauma scenes according to local and state government regulations.
Trauma scenes involving serious injury or death can be overwhelming physically and emotionally and the technicians of RestorationMaster work with a sense of compassion to help you through the situation and protect your privacy. We can be reached anytime 24 hours a day at (918) 932-1333 to respond to trauma scene emergencies in Broken Arrow, OK.
RestorationMaster also provides: