Residential and commercial property owners in Baytown, TX, are regularly at risk of experiencing flood damage. Whether it is caused by a major storm, burst pipe, sewage backup, or similar event, we will help you return to your everyday life through our flood damage restoration services. At ServiceMaster Bay Area, we offer these emergency-response services on a 24-hour basis to help you in your time of need. No matter the extent of the damage, we will do everything possible to return your building and its contents back to their original condition.
Types of Flood Damage
Across the country, property owners are at risk of experiencing flood damage due to significant leaks, burst pipes, sewage backups, and similar events; however, residents of Baytown, TX, must also be mindful of tropical storms and hurricanes coming in from the Gulf of Mexico. Together, these scenarios can be categorized into three types:
- Isolated Events: These types of situations involve frozen/burst pipes, major leaks, or other events that result in water damage on your property alone. They are generally traced back to a single point of failure but can cause major problems if not addressed promptly.
- Contaminated Water: Contaminated water contains pathogens that can lead to a number of diseases and infections. It must be handled and disposed of in a proper manner in order to protect the health of everybody on the property. Sewage backups are the leading cause of this type of situation.
- Major Storms: Tropical storms and hurricanes always loom in the backs of the minds of those living in the greater Houston, TX, area. Hurricane Harvey recently showed just how devastating these storms can be. They have the potential to destroy any buildings and belongings in their paths.
Comprehensive Restoration Services
No matter the cause of the excess water and moisture, we will respond rapidly to restore your property. While we cannot always guarantee that all of your belongings will be salvaged, our specialists give them the greatest odds of being restored. Through our comprehensive approach, we will address buckling and warping of building materials, as well as discoloration and damage experienced by different surfaces and belongings. Our process goes as follows:
- Emergency Response: We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to respond to your call.
- Initial Assessment: We will perform an initial inspection to locate the cause and scale of the damage and determine an optimal restoration strategy.
- Water Extraction and Drying: Through the utilization of advanced water extraction and drying equipment, and years of experience, we will remove all excess water and moisture from your property.
- Restoration: We will restore building materials and personal belongings adversely affected by water and moisture.
- Deodorization: Our technicians will provide odor removal services to eliminate lingering odors.
- Final Inspection: We will perform a final inspection to ensure that all damaged areas and belongings have been properly addressed.
To learn more about our flood damage restoration services, or to take advantage of our 24/7 emergency-response capabilities, contact our ServiceMaster Bay Area representatives at (281) 916-1699. We are proud to assist property owners in the Baytown, TX, community.