When your home has sustained significant water damage, there is no question that it must be restored right away. But in the event that the restoration costs are not covered by the insurance, paying for a large loss from a natural disaster can be expensive, depending on the extent of the damage.
When experiencing severe water damage in the Austin, TX area that is not covered under the insurance policy, ServiceMaster Restoration by Century can provide the perfect solution through the FlexServ program.
In this tailored service, our dehumidifier rental equipment is available to rent while we provide professional assistance to help you restore your own property.
Restoration Equipment Rental
Within the FlexServ program, one of our trained and experienced technicians will visit the property to assess the damage. After the inspection, they will provide you with a recommended service plan that will provide you with all of the equipment needed for the restoration.
Each service package includes a set of advanced equipment that are frequently used by the professionals to restore building materials to their original conditions. Your technician will then explain how to use the equipment effectively to see the best results after using it.
Depending on level of assistance needed and your budget, we will guide you through the restoration process from start to completion and will also be available to answer any questions you have along the way.
The following Service Plans are included within our FlexServ program:
- Bronze: Rental of professional restoration equipment and before and after equipment inspection
- Silver: Water extraction, carpet padding removal, antimicrobial treatment, and all services included in bronze service plan.
- Gold: Equipment setup, delivery, and pickup, professional moisture level readings, and all services included in silver and bronze service plans.
All of the following benefits are included within the FlexServ program:
- Professional assistance with rental restoration equipment.
- Opportunity to restore property from significant damage at a fraction of the normal cost.
- Deliver and set up of the restoration equipment (included in gold service plan).
- Initial inspection of damaged area and recommendation for best service plan from an experienced technician.
Being stuck with an expensive water damage restoration bill can take a huge toll on your bank account if your insurance policy does not cover water damage. However, you can have your home or building restored with the use of professional equipment at a lower cost by choosing ServiceMaster Restoration by Century’s Flex Serv program.
To save the money and do it yourself with our dehumidifier rental equipment in the Austin, TX area, give us a call at (512) 765-9630.