Blood is the most commonly encountered bodily fluid at the scene of an accident, major injury, or death but no matter how much blood is present, it is important to treat it with caution. Blood is a biohazard material that can contain harmful toxins, viruses, and bacteria and if it is not handled or cleaned up correctly, the risk of the blood spreading disease or infection is significantly increased. ServiceMaster NCR provides blood cleanup services in Falls Church, VA to remove blood and stains and disinfect the scene. Our technicians are highly trained and certified to safely and effectively handle blood cleanup.
Trusted Blood Cleaning Services
ServiceMaster NCR is one of the nation’s leading providers of specialty cleaning services and we are dedicated to completely removing blood, plasma and other bodily fluids that may be found at the scene of an injury or death. Our powerful bio wash cleaning solutions are effective for removing blood and stains from just about any surface and we will make sure the scene is decontaminated, sanitized and deodorized to make the area safe. Flooring, furnishings, and other materials that are stained will be removed for further cleaning and restoration. The blood cleanup services we provide are effective for the following situations:
- Bio Recovery Services
- Biohazard Cleaning
- Death Cleaning
- Homicide/ Suicide Cleaning
- Trauma Scene Cleaning
- Crime Scene Cleaning
Our full blood cleaning services include the following steps:
- Decontamination: We completely remove all blood, plasma, and other bodily fluids from the scene and decontaminate the area to reduce the risk of disease or infection.
- Odor Removal: We use powerful deodorizers to remove all lingering odors.
- Proper Disposal: We take all blood and other biohazard materials to a licensed medical waste facility to safely dispose of them.
- Insurance Assistance: We will help you coordinate any related insurance claims with your insurance carrier.
- Confidential Family Assistance and Support: If the situation involves a death, we can help put those who are grieving in touch with counseling professionals for additional support.
- Safe Procedures: Our cleaning products and methods are safe and in compliance with local, state, and federal laws.
Even if the amount is small, cleaning up blood without the proper equipment or training can be dangerous because it will increase the risk of spreading infection or disease. It is best not to risk it and contact ServiceMaster NCR if you need blood cleaning services in Alexandria, VA. Our phone lines are open 24 hours a day at (703) 569-3171 to respond to emergencies.