When you come across biohazard materials on your property, it can be a stressful and dangerous situation. It can even be traumatic if the situation involves a serious accident or violent crime. It is important to know the dangers of coming into contact with the biohazards and any materials it affected because of the pathogens and bacteria these materials contain that can affect your health.
At RestorationMaster, we provide Rosenberg, TX with professional trauma scene and biohazard cleaning services on a 24/7 basis. Our team will respond to your call promptly to clean, restore, and disinfect the scene. We will also treat those who are grieving respectfully as we work to clean your property.
Within an hour of your call, we will be at your property to start the restoration process. Our technicians have over a century’s worth of combined experience in biohazard removal and property restoration.
Remember to keep your distance from the affected area to prevent yourself from suffering from negative health effects. We recommend that you stay clear from the area until the cleanup services have finished.
Our trauma scene cleaning services are made possible using the following equipment and cleaners:
- High-grade cleaning disinfectants and cleaning supplies
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Long reach handles and ladders
- Waste removal solvents
- Air purifiers
We commonly work to restore areas affected by the following biohazard materials:
- Sewage backups: When it comes to natural floods and sewage backups, professionals need to tend to these situations because the water in these scenarios is likely to have disease- and/or infection-causing bacteria and pathogens. We, at RestorationMaster, consider these situations emergencies. As such, we will respond immediately to extract water, dry out your property, get rid of damaged building materials, and disinfect any remaining hard surfaces.
- Lead: It wasn’t until 1979 that lead was proven to be toxic to humans. Because of this, a lot of older homes have lead in them, particularly in the plumbing system. We can address cases of lead and have them removed.
- Asbestos: Just like lead, asbestos was used in homes until it was banned by the EPA in 1979. So, if you have traces of asbestos on your property, RestorationMaster can tend to such matters to have it removed.
- Violent accidents: These can affect anyone even if they’re not expected. If a violent accident happens on your property, be sure to contact us. We will work promptly to have the biohazard materials removed from your property and to have the affected area disinfected. Additionally, we will respect those grieving by approaching the service compassionately.
Emergency Cleanup Services
Regardless of the biohazard’s source, stay away from any situations mentioned above. At RestorationMaster, our technicians are all properly licensed to restore your property and are compliant with HIPPA to respect your privacy.
RestorationMaster is available for professional biohazard and trauma cleaning services in Rosenberg, TX on a 24/7 basis and can be reached by calling (713) 966-6064.