Cleaning Services and Home Cleaning Tips
Home Cleaning and How to Find Reliable Cleaning Services
Many homeowners find it difficult to keep a clean home year round. With busy schedules and work piling up, finding time to tidy may be hard. There are some weekly steps you can take to ensure your home’s dirt doesn’t start to pile up quickly. If you feel that your schedule is too hectic, read further on how to successfully hire cleaning services near you.
Home Cleaning Tips
- Make sure to vacuum twice a week. High traffic areas can cause wear on hardwood floors and carpets. Dust and dirt get trapped in floor cracks and carpet fibers. Vacuuming will keep dirt off your floors longer.
- Weekly dusting will eliminate dust buildup on furniture, baseboards, tables and blinds. This will also help with air quality during the seasons.
- This leads into changing air filters twice a year. Clean air will eliminate dust from traveling through vents and landing on furniture and floors.
- Stay organized! If you keep clutter to a minimum you will be more willing to tidy up the house.
- Take the time. No one likes to clean, but taking 20 minutes twice a week to clean around your house. This will save you time in the long run while keeping your home presentable year round.
- Spot cleaning may help. If you are in the bathroom in the morning, wipe down shower walls after use or countertops of water drops. These quick steps will eliminate grim from building up.
- Choose a room every week. If your time is sparse, choose one room to focus on at a time. Cleaning a whole home can take all day; if you focus on a room you can get the job done quicker.
- De-clutter! The less you have in your home the less you have to clean!
Finding Reliable Cleaning Services
- If you just don’t have time to clean, hiring a cleaning service may be for you. Researching a cleaning service can be challenging, read on for tips on hiring a reliable service.
- Do your research! Read testimonials and reviews about the cleaning service that are not on their website. Check out mycleaningreviews.com to find reliable testimonials.
- Ask friends and relatives if they use cleaning services. Referrals can be very reliable and honest.
- Ask companies for estimates. Most companies should provide free estimates on their cleaning services. This will allow you to compare companies.
- Ask for verification, certificates and proof of insurance. Every company should be covered as well as trained professionals. You are allowing people to enter your home, sometimes when you are not there. Make sure the company you choose is certified.
Use these steps to guide yourself through easier house cleaning as well as finding a reliable cleaning service. These tips will keep your house clean year round.