Blood is often found at the scene of so many injuries and accidents but even if the amount of blood seems moderate, you should call a certified professional to clean it up safely. Blood is a biohazard material which means that it can naturally contain bacteria, viruses, and other harmful toxins that increase the risk of infection or disease. RestorationMaster provides blood cleaning services in Reston, VA to safely clean up blood and blood stains and make sure the scene is restored to a safe condition. Every technician that works on our blood cleanup projects has been highly trained and specially certified to complete the job.
Reliable Blood Cleaning Services
For over a generation RestorationMaster has been one of the most reliable names in residential and commercial cleaning and we provide effective specialty cleaning services to remove all types of biohazard materials. Our powerful bio wash cleaning solutions can thoroughly remove blood, blood stains, and plasma and once the biohazard materials are removed, we will disinfect and restore the scene to a safe condition. Any items that have been severely damaged including clothing, furnishings, and flooring will be set aside for more thorough restoration. Our blood cleaning services are effective in the following situations:
- Suicide/ Homicide Cleaning
- Death Cleaning
- Biohazard Cleaning
- Trauma Scene Cleaning
- Bio Recovery
- Crime Scene Cleaning
Our blood cleaning services include the following methods:
- Decontamination: All biohazard materials including blood and plasma are removed from the scene and the area is decontaminated.
- Deodorization: We make sure any lingering odors are removed with our powerful deodorizers.
- Proper Disposal: We safely transport all biohazard materials to a facility that is licensed to dispose of them
- Insurance Assistance: We can provide assistance for filing related insurance claims.
- Confidential Family Assistance and Support: We will work to protect your family’s privacy during this difficult time and refer you to counseling professionals if a friend or family member needs further support.
- Safe Procedure: Our cleaning products and procedures have been proven safe and effective and they are in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations.
A blood spill or stain may seem easy enough to clean up but because of its potential to spread infection and disease, it is best to have a professional handle the cleanup. RestorationMaster can clean up blood from just about any setting or scenario in Reston, VA and restore the scene back to a safe condition. Our phone lines are open 24 hours a day at (202) 952-3660 to respond to your blood cleaning emergencies.