Mold is more than just something ugly on the wall; left untreated, it will cause odors, discoloration, and eventually rot away surfaces like drywall and fabric. Even worse, mold spores irritate lung and eye allergies and cause problems for people who don’t normally have allergies. Mold spores occur naturally in the air so there’s no way to completely eradicate all traces of them. The spores feed on cellulose, which is found in common household items like paper, wood, and textiles, so all mold needs to grow is a source of moisture and a little time. Growth begins within 48 hours of exposure to moisture, and spreads quickly, so it’s vital to call for professional mold remediation at first sight. RestorationMaster offers comprehensive mold testing and remediation services for your home or business in Melbourne, FL and the surrounding areas. Our advanced testing equipment finds mold even in hidden places and we remove all traces of it using the latest techniques.
Mold growth should be taken seriously because it can get worse over time without your knowledge. As it grows, it continues to feed on readily available food sources and spreads further into the home. Mold that reaches hidden areas such as wall interiors can spread undetected. Mold spores aggravate asthma and nasal allergies and can lead to more serious problems like respiratory infections.
Mold Testing & Removal
Mold can cause a great deal of damage before it’s detected, so it’s important to find it quickly. RestorationMaster provides full environmental testing to find all traces of mold growth and determine the species of mold to create the most effective remediation program for your property. Our mold remediation assessments include:
- Locating the source of the mold;
- Determining if there are resulting health issues;
- Culturable and nonculturable air or surface sampling;
- Documentation of all data; compiled into a report for the client;
- Creating a comprehensive mold remediation plan to eradicate all traces of mold.
The mold remediation plan outlines the steps we will take to remove all traces of mold and repair the damage. The mold remediation services include:
- 24-hour emergency response to prevent further spread of mold;
- Moisture mapping and analysis of the area to show both the extent of the damage and the progress of the remediation;
- Containing the affected area to prevent the spread of mold;
- Removing excess water with heavy-duty extractors and drying equipment;
- Removal of damaged materials;
- Content cleaning and restoration;
- Air purification and odor removal;
- Disinfectant and antimicrobial applications to prevent future growth.
We work with your insurance company to make the process as easy as possible. You can be sure RestorationMaster will do the job right the first time by removing all traces of mold and repairing the damage. If you find mold in your home or business in Melbourne, FL and surrounding areas, call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for comprehensive mold remediation.