While it can be extremely gruesome and disturbing to discover a biohazard-filled scene, you must never hesitate to take action right away. This is because there are many harmful disease-causing bacteria and pathogens contained within the blood, tissue, and other biohazardous materials. However, while it is imperative to call 911 and have them investigate the scene, they are not responsible for the cleanup job.
Trauma Scene and Biohazard Cleaning
Because dealing with biohazards is extremely dangerous to your health, they must be handled with care and proper equipment. ServiceMaster Restoration by Century provides emergency biohazard and trauma scene cleanup services in the Magnolia, TX area, fully removing all materials and effectively restoring the scene to its original condition.
Our technicians are IICRC-certified and will work with law enforcement as to not disturb their investigation. Once we have received their clearance, we will begin cleaning the scene, removing the materials and transporting them to a licensed facility for proper disposal. The property will then be deodorized to remove any foul and harmful smells from the air. Finally, we will work with your insurance provider to ease as much stress for you as possible during this traumatic time.
Our trauma scene cleaning services cover all of the following scenarios:
- Unattended deaths
- Car accident injuries
- Violent crimes and homicides
- Major accidents and injuries
All of the following procedures are included in our biohazard cleaning process:
- Decontamination: All traces of biohazards are effectively removed from the property, disinfecting the entire area.
- Deodorization: We will apply proper deodorizing products that will effectively remove lingering smells.
- Proper Disposal: Once the biohazardous waste has all been removed from the property, ServiceMaster Restoration by Century will transport it to a licensed medical waste facility for proper disposal.
- Inspection: Our team will conduct one last inspection to ensure that the environment is completely safe and clean again.
- Assistance with Insurance: We will work with your insurance company during the claims process to allow you to focus on family matters.
- Assistance and Support for Families: Our technicians understand that this can be a traumatic experience for families, which is why we work with respect and compassion. We can also provide the contact information of several licensed family counselors.
In the event that you have encountered a biohazardous scene, don’t hesitate to contact 911 right away. Then you must stay away from the area and allow a professional company to handle the cleanup job.
ServiceMaster Restoration by Century is available 24/7 to provide effective biohazard and trauma scene cleanup services in the Magnolia, TX area. We are available at (281)213-5553 and work with insurance.
Related Biohazard Cleanup Services
Biohazard Cleanup in San Antonio, TX
Biohazard and Trauma Cleanup in Georgetown, TX
Trauma Scene Cleaning Services in Pearland, TX
Biohazard and Trauma Scene Cleanup in Round Rock, TX
Trauma Cleanup Services in Austin, TX