While water damage is the most common type of natural disaster, the damage that can occur is still severe. When excess moisture is able to seep into building materials, it will slowly cause swelling, discoloration, warping, and even allow for mold growth.
Target Restoration is available in Killeen, TX to provide emergency water damage restoration services for both home and business owners. Our team consists of IICRC-certified technicians and Master Water Restorers that are fully committed to restoring your property from water damage of all types. Our 100 years of combined experience has also allowed us to conduct the service both efficiently and effectively.
In the event of a leak, appliance malfunction, sewage backup, or other occurrence, water can spread throughout the structure to cause significant damage. In fact, mold growth can actually appear within 24 to 48 hours after water damage. This is why our license technicians respond immediately, arriving within 30 minutes to extract the excess water and start the drying process.
Our water damage restoration services effectively cover all of the following:
- Excess water extraction
- Dehumidification and moisture control
- Thermal imaging and moisture mapping
- Repositioning of restoration equipment
- Mold remediation
- Contents restoration
- Structural repairs
- Final inspection
- Assistance with insurance claims
Licensed and Certified
Before beginning the restoration work on your home or building, you can be assured that each of our technicians is both licensed and trained to perform the service. We are also compliant with HIPPA, respecting your confidential information.
We also comply with strict health regulations, safety, and legal requirements in the event that water damage situations become unsanitary or contain bacteria, sewage, or mold. We will also work with your insurance provider during the claims process, if needed.
Our technicians have experienced in restoring all of the following types of commercial buildings:
- Universities and schools
- Factories and warehouses
- Government buildings
- Retail and corner stores
- Assisted living facilities
These buildings are in addition to multi-family homes.
Our water damage restoration process effectively covers all of the following:
- Initial inspection: Shortly after our arrival, we will immediately begin assessing the damage to your property as well as identifying the source.
- Drying process: Our drying techniques are based on the thermodynamics of water vapor and air. Using sensitive moisture meters and moisture mapping methods to identify areas with high amounts of moisture, we are able to place air movers in the most saturated areas. This equipment will force air circulation throughout the building to extract the excess water.
- Content cleaning: Target Restoration’s licensed technicians will evaluate all damaged items and furnishings to determine whether or not they can be restored. We will then start the process of drying electronics, antiques, important documents, and other highly valued personal belongings.
- Moisture control and dehumidification: As it is important to remove excess moisture from the air as it is from the materials, our technicians will set up professional dehumidifiers. This prevents the moisture from seeping back into the affected materials. To monitor the progress, we will take psychometric measurements.
- Odor removal: especially if the water damage was left untreated, musty odors can linger long after the structure was dried out. To combat this issue, Target Restoration uses ozone treatments to eliminate each odor particle from within.
- Repairs: Our licensed contractors will also be able to remove soiled porous materials as well as install replacements as part of the cleanup service.
At any time your home or building has been affected water damage for flood, don’t hesitate to for emergency services.
The restoration and cleaning equipment used by Target Restoration, along with our certified and trained professionals, are able to fully restore homes and buildings of all types. We can also work with your insurance provider during the claims process for additional peace of mind.
Give us a call at (254) 442–0860 immediate water and flood damage cleanup services in Killeen, TX.