While not always a major disaster, mold can be troublesome for everyone. As soon as it starts, it will spread throughout the rest of the property until it can be removed professionally. Even home remedies may not be powerful enough to remove the source, thus, it will continue to spread and even cause negative health effects.
Target Restoration is available in Killeen, TX to provide mold removal services for both commercial and residential properties. Our professionals are IICRC-certified and trained to remove all fungi at their source, returning the affected area to a safe and clean living condition again.
Professional Mold Damage Cleanup
In order to ensure that all mold cases are removed, they will have to be removed by a professional. Our technicians have years of experience with removing mold at their source in addition to ensuring that they will not return in the future. Target Restoration is also licensed by the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) to provide professional mold removal as well as being HIPPA-compliant to respect your privacy.
Mold remediation may also require filing an insurance claim in with which we are gladly to assist. This is done through providing a detailed scope of the work performed in order to help your provider determined the costs covered.
Our services can cover all of the following situations:
- Neglected or abandoned property: Without maintenance or cleaning, mold is imminent and can spread within days to infest the entire structure. Our technicians will use personal protective equipment (PPE) to fully remediate all cases.
- HVAC systems: It is easy for mold spores to inspect the air ducts, allowing them to spread throughout the rest of the property. Our professional cleaners will eliminate the problem by disinfecting all parts of the HVAC system.
- Long-term damage: As mold loves to grow in moist, dark, in hidden places, it can grow unnoticed for years. Target Restoration will remove all mold cases at their source as well as restore the structure from the damage.
Why Mold Removal is Important
At any moment you find mold growth in your home or building, it is important to call for remediation services right away. This is because it can continue feeding on organic building materials including carpeting, wood flooring, and drywall.
In addition, severe health effects can occur, including headaches, nasal congestion, skin irritation, breathing problems, and even long-term health problems.
Our mold remediation process consists of all of the following:
- Water damage restoration: As mold needs only moisture and an organic substance in order to survive, it is common for it to appear following water damage. The Master Water Restorers and IICRC-certified technicians at Target Restoration will extract all standing water while drying out the remaining materials to prevent the mold from spreading.
- Removal of soiled materials: All porous materials containing permanent damage will be removed by our technicians and replacements will be installed.
- Deodorization: As water damage and mold growth spread, they will produce musty odors. But our technicians ensure to have this removed by using ozone and thermal fogging equipment.
- Contents restoration: All personal items, especially those of high value, that were affected by either water damage or mold growth will be dried out, disinfected, and restored to their original condition.
- Reconstruction: In the cases of long-term damage, mold can cause destruction that will need professional reconstruction and repairs.
While not always an emergency situation, mold growth can be both difficult to remove and dangerous for everyone on the property. If you are suspicious of or find mold growth of any kind in your home or building, don’t hesitate to report it to Target Restoration. Our technicians are licensed and experienced to handle mold cases of all sizes.
Give us a call at (254) 442-0860 for professional mold removal services in the Killeen, TX area.