Did you know that biohazards can be present in a number of messy situations? Disasters such as sewage, mold, lead, asbestos, and even blood and bodily fluids can all contain harmful pathogens in viruses. To avoid spreading infectious diseases, it is essential to stay away from these materials as professional cleaning services are needed in order to remove them completely.
Target Restoration provides professional biohazard and trauma cleaning services to both home and business owners in Killeen, TX. Our technicians are certified and licensed to clean up dangerous biohazardous materials that include organic materials, mold, lead, sewage, and more. We also use professional cleaning products to ensure that all bacteria is removed from the property.
Certified Biohazard Cleaning
As soon as you call Target Restoration for these cleaning services, you can expect our technicians to arrive with all cleaning agents and equipment needed to restore your property. With over 100 years of combined experience in removing biohazards, we can understand the stress and sensitivity involved in these situations, which is why we take a compassionate approach.
Our professionals also use protection equipment as well as powerful cleaning products to completely remove all bacteria, restoring the affected area to a safe living condition again.
Our technicians will arrive with all of the following equipment:
- Air purifiers
- High-grade disinfectants and cleaning supplies
- Waste removal solvents
- Long reach handles and ladders
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
Our Target Restoration technicians can also cleanup the following situations:
- Sewage: Due to sewage backups or natural flooding, these messes can create unhealthy and dangerous condition for everyone on the property. But the equipment used by our technicians is able to safely extract the contaminated water, dry out the affected materials, and disinfect all hard surfaces.
- Lead removal: Commonly used in the plumbing work of older homes and buildings, lead can be particularly dangerous if it covers pipes that contain drinking water. Although banned by the EPA in 1979, many homes today still contain an abundance. But the cleaning service provided by Target Restoration has not only won awards for but is famous for fully removing lead in dangerous materials from commercial and residential settings. Afterwards, the property will be inspected to ensure that all lead based paint and pipes are removed.
- Asbestos removal: Until 1979, asbestos was commonly used in many building materials, until proven that it causes various types of cancer. However, many older homes and buildings today still contain the material in insulation. Once notified, our technicians will use professional equipment to remove it safely.
- Trauma scene cleaning: We don’t often expect to come across injuries, violent crimes or serious accidents. But they do still occur, and it is extremely important to stay away from biohazards and bodily fluids. As they contain a number of pathogens and bacteria, they must be cleaned up by a professional. As soon as Target Restoration arrives, we will approach the scene with caution and cleaning equipment to safely remove all blood and pathogens. We also take a compassionate approach to respect all grieving families.
At any time you encounter dangerous biohazards on your property, don’t hesitate to contact the local authorities. Then after receiving clearance, Target Restoration will arrive with all cleaning equipment and products to safely restore the area. Each of our technicians are licensed and trained to deal with biohazards of all types.
Target Restoration is available 24/7 at (254) 613-7545 in Killeen, TX to provide professional biohazard and trauma scene cleaning services. We take a respectful and compassionate approach.
Biohazard Cleaning in Belton, TX
Biohazard and Trauma Cleanup in Temple, TX
Biohazard Cleanup Professionals in Cedar Park, TX
Trauma Scene Cleanup in Pflugerville, TX
Biohazard and Trauma Cleaning in Lake Jackson, TX