Because they’re used more frequently, carpeting and upholstery in a home, business, or other property become dirtier and wear out quicker than other furnishings. Dirty carpeting and upholstery can negatively impact the appearance of whatever property it is in. ServiceMaster Restoration of Montgomery, Frederick, Howard & Washington Counties can help with the carpet and upholstery cleaning services we provide in Gaithersburg, MD. We have 50 years of experience working in the carpet cleaning industry. That said, you can trust us to provide complete customer satisfaction and tremendous services.
Carpet Cleaning Services in Germantown, MD
Your home or business’s carpeting and upholstery should, at the least, be professionally cleaned every six months to once a year. With our staff’s expertise and equipment, your carpeting and upholstery will not only be clean and free of dirt and debris, but they will also have an extended lifespan. The following procedures are usually included with the scheduled cleanings we provide:
- Determine soil conditions with a pre-inspection
- Loosen carpet fibers by using a special rake
- If necessary, vacuum the carpet
- If necessary, move and replace the furniture
- Pre-treat stains and spots
- Loosen soil by pre-applying cleaning solution
- Rinse with clear water and extract the soil, solutions, and rinse water
- If necessary, re-treat stains and spots
- Align fibers of the carpet for an even appearance
- If requested, apply fiber protection
Carpet and upholstery cleaning is the most effective when it is done using the truck-mounted cleaning method. Through this technique, a hose will run from the truck to the applicator, allowing the cleaning solution to be applied with hot water. With truck-mounted cleaning, both hot water extraction, a method that uses a detergent-free solution, and built-in water softener cleaning can be done. In addition, the same applicator from the truck-mounted system will also remove the detergent and water from the carpet and place it into a tank located in the truck.
Upholstery Cleaning Services in Gaithersburg, MD
Professional cleaning for furniture and upholstery should be done to maintain their appearance and to keep them in good condition. With our professional upholstery cleaning services, ServiceMaster Restoration of Montgomery, Frederick, Howard & Washington Counties can help. Our cleaning procedure for upholstery includes the following:
- Pre-Inspection: We begin by grooming the areas of the furniture that see body contact. We then will eliminate any loose soil and dirt by using a high-powered vacuum. Any stains and spots are also pre-treated.
- Cleaning Steps: We proceed by pre-spraying the body contact areas of the furniture. This pre-spraying will speed up the release of any soil and dirt. The pre-spray is then rinsed, and the detergent and dirt are removed with our high-performance extraction equipment.
- Post-Cleaning Steps: We use absorption pads to eliminate any excess moisture and residue. If we need to, we will then clean and polish trim. Stains and spots will be post-treated, and the fabric will be groomed to ensure efficient drying.
- Specialty Cleaning: We have specialty cleaning services for materials that are either too delicate or valuable for our standard upholstery cleaning. Among the materials treated with our specialty cleaning services are suede and leather upholstery, custom-made area rugs, and oriental rugs.
Serving Gaithersburg, MD, ServiceMaster Restoration of Montgomery, Frederick, Howard & Washington Counties is available on a 24/7/365 basis to provide carpet and upholstery cleaning services. Just give us a call at 301-605-9440.