Blood is a very common bodily fluid to come across because everything from a minor cut to a major injury can draw blood and you should always be careful when encountering blood because of its threat to your health. Any amount of blood can contain harmful viruses, bacteria, and other toxins that can spread infection and disease if they are not handled properly. RestorationMaster provides blood cleaning services in Ft. Washington, MD to remove blood and stains as well as clean and restore the scene. Our technicians have received the special certification necessary to safely provide blood cleanup in any setting.
Trusted Blood Cleaning Services
RestorationMaster has long been one of the most reliable names in specialty cleaning and we are committed to making sure blood, plasma, and bodily fluids have been completely removed from the scene. The powerful bio wash solutions we use will remove blood and blood stains from all types of surfaces and we will also disinfect and deodorize the scene so that it can be entered again safely. Any materials that are heavily stained with blood such as flooring, furnishings, and clothing will be held aside for more thorough cleaning and restoration. Our blood cleanup services can be provided in the following situations:
- Crime Scene Cleaning
- Trauma Scene Cleaning
- Bio Recovery Services
- Biohazard Cleaning
- Death/ Unattended Death Cleanup
- Homicide/ Suicide Cleaning
Our blood cleaning services include these steps:
- Decontamination: All blood, plasma, and bodily fluids are cleaned up from the scene and we decontaminate the area to help prevent infection or disease.
- Odor Removal: We remove all unpleasant odors with our powerful deodorizers.
- Proper Disposal: We safely transport all blood and other biohazard materials to a facility that is licensed to dispose of them properly.
- Insurance Assistance: We can help you file any related insurance claims and coordinate them with your provider.
- Confidential Family Assistance and Support: If a violent crime or accident has resulted in a death, we can put friends and family members who are grieving the loss in touch with counseling professionals for extra support.
- Safe Procedures: We use cleaning products and methods that are safe and in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
Mishandling blood can be hazardous even in small amounts so make sure you contact RestorationMaster for blood cleanup services in Ft. Washington, MD. Our technicians are trained and equipped to safely and effectively clean up blood as well as decontaminate the scene. You can reach us 24 hours a day at (202) 952-3660 for emergency blood cleaning services in Ft. Washington, MD.