Water damage on any level in your home or office space can lead to severe consequences ranging from structural damage to mold and bacterial growth. Whether it is the result of a hurricane, burst pipe, appliance failure, or other flooding event, the dangers of water damage are the same. If you experience water damage due to any event, and live in Fort Lauderdale, FL, we encourage you to give us a call here at RestorationMaster as soon as possible. We provide full water damage restoration services to remove excess water and moisture from your property, and return your home or business to livable conditions once more.
Many building materials in residential and commercial buildings are absorbent, and this is a major reason why you need to address any level of water damage right away. Drywall, insulation, flooring, and wood are all susceptible to water damage, and they provide any amount of leakage a path of little resistance throughout your entire building. If not addressed swiftly, these areas can absorb water, discolor, swell, and grow structurally weak and unsound. Additionally, many building elements naturally contain cellulose, which is a common food for mold. When excess moisture and an organic food source are paired, mold growth is seemingly inevitable. This only leads to further complications.
Trusted Water Damage Restoration
Our technicians here at RestorationMaster are among the best in the industry. As residents of Fort Lauderdale know, there are many natural events that can lead to water damage on top of the typical concerns of property owners. We use nothing but the best water extraction and area sanitization equipment, solutions, and methodologies to fully restore your property and belongings.
When you choose to utilize our water damage restoration services here at RestorationMaster, you can expect the following:
- Timely Response: We are available 24 hours a day, and respond to water damage emergencies swiftly.
- Initial Inspection: We perform a complete inspection and evaluation of affected areas on your property to determine the best course of action.
- Water and Moisture Removal: We fully remove standing water and excess moisture with our industry-best water extraction and dehumidifying equipment.
- Cleaning and Restoration: We clean and restore drywall, carpeting, padding, furniture, woodwork, personal belongings, and more.
- Mold Removal: If needed, we can provide complete mold and mildew remediation services.
- Repair: In order to prevent future flooding, we repair the original source of leakage.
- Reconstruction: If necessary, we provide full reconstruction services.
- Insurance: Lastly, we can provide assistance with insurance claims.
If you have experienced any level of water damage on your property, it is important to get it looked at by a professional right away. If you live in the Fort Lauderdale, FL, area, we encourage you to give us a call here at RestorationMaster to take advantage of our water damage restoration services. We are available 24 hours a day.