Fires can be unpredictable events that start with a single spark. Once they begin, they can cause massive damage to homes, businesses, and even lives. This is why it is important to first dial 911, and make sure that everybody on the affected property is safe. After this, contacting fire damage restoration professionals should be your next priority. While fires can spread rapidly and cause significant damage in their own right, the resulting soot, smoke, and other corrosive byproducts can be just as damaging. Here at RestorationMasterFinder, we address this and more with our fire and smoke damage restoration services in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Every property owner understands the utter devastation fire can cause. Once it starts, it can be difficult to stop, and the results are enduring. However, not many realize that the soot, smoke, and other corrosive byproducts that result from a fire can severely damage structural elements and personal belongings within your building long after the fire has gone out. This is because these side effects can stain, corrode, and even deteriorate items. The resulting odors can be nauseating, as well.
Trusted Fire Damage Restoration
Here at RestorationMasterFinder, we proudly service home and business owners in Fort Lauderdale, FL, that have been affected by a fire. Through our fire and smoke damage restoration services, we clean up soot damage, eliminate odors, repair structural elements, and restore belongings. For more specific details about our process, please read below:
- Swift Response: We are available 24 hours a day, and can get a highly trained team of technicians to your location in short order.
- Initial Evaluation: We perform a thorough evaluation of affected areas in order to determine the full extent of the damage.
- Stabilization: In many cases, fires leave structural elements weakened to the point that they may collapse. We provide emergency board up and stabilization services to prevent this from happening.
- Cleaning: Utilizing our environmentally friendly cleaning solutions and procedures, we fully sanitize areas affected by soot, smoke, and other corrosive byproducts.
- Odor Removal: We never want to leave affected individuals with a lingering reminder of a fire. This is why we provide full deodorization and air purification services.
- Content Restoration: We restore your personal belongings on-site or at one of our secure facilities through our content cleaning and pack-out services.
- Water Damage Restoration: When large amounts of water and moisture are left behind after a fire has been fought, we remove excess moisture, and restore areas affected by this damage.
- Reconstruction: We provide complete reconstruction services in order to return your property to its original condition.
- Disinfectants: To prevent the growth of mold and other unwanted elements, we clean your property with disinfectants and anti-microbials.
If you have been affected by a fire and need assistance with restoration efforts, we encourage you to contact us here at RestorationMasterFinder. Our fire and smoke damage restoration services are among the best in the industry because of our state-of-the-art equipment and methodologies, as well as the full scope that we cover. We want to be your single point of contact from start to finish. We can be reached 24 hours a day to provide fire damage restoration in the Fort Lauderdale, FL, area.