Property damage strikes in two ways. The first is the actual event, such as water damage, a fire, mold growth, pest infestations, etc. However, once the damage resulting from these scenarios is taken care of, sometimes an odor may linger. This is why we offer full odor removal services here at RestorationMaster for homes and businesses in the Eustis, FL, area. Our services target odors trapped within furnishings, building materials, and even the air itself.
Our experts here at RestorationMaster have experience dealing with just about every odor removal situation imaginable. With this wealth of knowledge, we know just how to tackle any odor removal requirements by utilizing our state-of-the art sanitization and air purification equipment, as well as our proven methodologies.
As environmental consultants, we understand the unique challenges associated with removing certain types of odors from various materials.
Some of the odors that we eliminate on a regular basis include, but are certainly not limited to:
- Biological odors
- Various pet odors
- Odors from fire, smoke, and soot
- The musty smell of mildew and mold
- The foul stench of dead or intrusive animals
The main mistake that most property owners make is that they will attempt to mask the smell. This may work for a while, but it does not remove the source. We make it a point to locate all affected areas, and treat them properly.
When you choose RestorationMaster for your odor removal services, you can expect the following:
- Inspection and Initial Treatment: We begin our work by identifying all primary sources of the odor on your property, and treating them as required.
- Secondary Treatment: We then treat secondary locations, such as building materials and furnishings, that have absorbed the odor.
- Air Purification: The next step we take is to purify and sanitize your air.
- Stabilization: We seal porous surfaces.
- Documentation: We fully document the entire odor removal process so that you are aware of what was affected, and how we treated it.
No matter the source of the odor, or how much it has spread, we will work to fully purify, cleanse, and restore your property. The last thing you need after a disaster is a lingering reminder. Please give us a call if you do have a foul odor on your property, and do not simply mask the smell.
If you live in the Eustis, FL, area, and would like to take advantage of our odor removal services here at RestorationMaster, then give us a call. We are an expert environmental consulting firm that utilizes the industry’s most effective tools and methodologies to treat and remove all types of pungent odors. We are available 24 hours a day to take your call, and look forward to working with you soon.