Flooding is by no means a rare event and it can leave behind quite a mess behind on your property. When your property is affected by flooding, you need to seek out professional restoration services to get the affected building materials dried out and restored. Water damage is commonly sourced by natural events, like rainstorms and hurricanes, and building problems, like malfunctioning appliances and pipes that are leaking or have burst. Air circulation can help dry out your property after flooding, but you should take action and do more.
RestorationMaster provides emergency water damage restoration services in Cinco Ranch, TX and can be reached for such services 24/7. We employ technicians and Master Water Restorers who hold IICRC certification and are well-experienced to provide complete water extraction and restoration of damaged building materials. We are aware of the burden such extensive damage to your home or building may cause you, so we will be thorough with our services to lessen that burden and ensure the proper restoration of your property.
Trained Water Damage Restoration
Water and moisture are likely to spread throughout your property regardless of its source, resulting in further water damage. Mold is another concern that comes with such a problem, as the water and moisture allows mold to develop and grow across your property within 24 hours of the damage.
Because of this, RestorationMaster can be reached 24/7. That way, we can immediately address your situation by containing the water, drying out your home or building, and disinfecting materials to counter mold growth. We also perform structural repairs, remove any drywall or furnishings that have been damaged beyond repair, and put in replacements for what we remove.
Our Experienced and Certified Services
We want you to be satisfied with our work and trusting of the technicians working to restore your property. Because of that, we offer you the chance to check that every one of our professionals is IICRC-certified before they begin working. Our Master Water Restorers at RestorationMaster have seven-plus years of experience with restoring building materials that have been affected by water damage. As such, you can be comfortable with them working on your property, as they will do a thorough and proper job.
We are also HIPPA-compliant, because we know you value your privacy. To ensure the best long-term results for you and your home or building, we abide by a rigid set of safety, legal, and health requirements. We also work alongside your insurance provider to give them a comprehensive report of our performed service and assure that the claims process is efficient.
Our technicians are veterans of this trade, having performed years of restoration in various commercial buildings, such as:
- Healthcare facilities and hospitals
- Schools and universities
- Assisted living facilities
- Factories and warehouses
- Retail and corner stores
We can also be trusted to do the following tasks:
- Initial inspection: When we get to you, our technicians examine your property in its entirety to locate and properly discard of dangerous contaminants. Then, we assess the amount of damage to develop a proper restoration plan.
- Drying process: Water extraction is done right away, and restoration equipment is installed on your property to initiate the drying process. Using moisture meters and mapping technology, we are able to pinpoint and eliminate the moisture particles. We also use air movers to force circulation throughout your property.
- Content cleaning: After the water extraction and drying out of the property is complete, we then begin restoring valuable personal items damaged on the property. Some examples of such are family heirlooms, antiques, documents, and more.
- Deodorization: When disaster strikes, like flooding, it often leaves behind lingering odors. To remove them, we use hydroxyl and ozone technology.
- Structural repairs: At RestorationMaster, we employ well-trained, highly-experienced, licensed professionals who can repair the structure of your property — from insulation to subflooring to carpeting and more. With this, we have the ability to handle every element of the restoration process.
When your home or building is damaged by water, don’t hesitate to reach out and call for emergency restoration services. The water damage will spread and cause further damage while also encouraging mold growth on your property.
For professional water damage restoration services in Cinco Ranch, TX, call RestorationMaster at 888-915-8868, where we are available 24/7.