When you find mold on your property, everyone within can be affected. Mold can disperse spores to all parts of your home or building and cause serious damage to the affected building materials in the process. The spread of mold spores also presents health risks and can lead to many issues such as breathing problems, asthma problems, sneezing, coughing, eye irritation, skin irritation, and other allergy problems.
At Target Restoration, we provide thorough mold remediation services for property owners in Cinco Ranch, TX. Every one of our technicians has received IICRC certification, so they are qualified to get rid of mold at its source and prevent it from returning to your property.
Certified Mold Remediation
When a small portion of your property is affected by mold, you can eliminate the mold yourself, using home remedies like bleach and vinegar. But such methods don’t ensure the mold won’t return. At Target Restoration, we use products made specifically for mold removal; they thoroughly penetrate the mold source and eradicate the growth from inside. Our mold removal professionals are licensed by the Texas Department of State Health (DSHS) and, to protect your privacy, we are also HIPPA-complaint.
To prevent the issue from spreading and worsening, we contain the mold damage within the affected area while we work to restore or remove the damaged materials. Target Restoration will also work with your insurance company during the claims process to give you further peace of mind.
The following will be covered by our mold removal services:
- HVAC systems: Air ducts are one of the primary methods mold uses to travel. Th HVAC system lets the mold pass through vents and causes numerous issues. Even worse, mold spores can contaminate the HVAC system. To eradicate this problem, our technicians employ powerful cleaners that remove all mold spores within the system.
- Long-term: Unnoticeable mold growth is a common development that occurs in various hidden areas of a property, including in the attic, the basement, crawlspaces, beneath floorboards, and behind walls. Regardless of how much the mold has spread, our technicians will identify and eradicate all mold cases at their source while also repairing structural components.
- Abandoned property: Mold rapidly consumes all porous materials in its path when frequent cleaning or maintenance isn’t done. If a property is abandoned, it will not be long until it is polluted with bacteria and mold spores. Target Restoration will come to an abandoned property dressed in professional restoration attire and supplied with equipment that eliminates mold and dries out the structure, preventing further fungus growth. Furthermore, we conduct whatever construction is needed to remove materials damaged beyond repair and to install replacements.
Our mold restoration services involve these procedures:
- Initial inspection: When we arrive, Target Restoration does a complete property inspection in order to determine the safety risk.
- Dehumidification: After the initial inspection, our technicians set up powerful dehumidification equipment that serves to restrain mold growth.
- Mold remediation: Following moisture elimination, our professionals remove any permanently damaged porous materials and use powerful cleaning agents on the remaining hard surfaces. The cleaning agents we use were developed specifically to penetrate the mold source and eliminate it from the inside.
- Repairs: Any building materials that need to be replaced are installed after the mold remediation process.
- Content restoration: We will clean, dry out, and return all affected personal belongings to their original condition.
- Final inspection: When finished with the restoration process, Target Restoration does a walk-through with you to ensure that not only has all mold been removed but that it also will not return.
Contact Us for a Free Estimate
Some home remedies can treat and remove mold if the case is small enough, but professional services are necessary for cases of mold that concern bigger areas and are hard to eliminate. The moment our professionals reach your property, we conduct a thorough primary inspection of your home or building. We then proceed by containing any damage to the already affected area, drying out and repairing the damaged structure, and preventing the mold spores from returning.
Target Restoration can be reached at (713) 966-6064 for professional mold remediation services in Cinco Ranch, TX 24/7. We employ professionals who are licensed and expertly-trained.