ServiceMaster Quality Restoration
Finding a crime or trauma scene is not only overwhelming for someone, it is important to reach out to emergency services right away. As situations like these involve biohazards, blood, and other bodily fluids contain harmful bacteria and pathogens. Improper cleaning or handling of these materials also opens the risk to serious diseases and infections.
That’s why it is important to call a professional cleaning service, one that uses professional products to restore the affected area. ServiceMaster Quality Restoration is available in Charlotte, NC to provide professional biohazard, trauma, and crime scene cleaning. Our technicians are also available 24/7 and will arrive right away to start the cleaning process.
Licensed Cleaning Services
While each case is unique, each of our technicians is IICRC-certified and trained to handle biohazardous materials professionally without spreading the damage. Using personal protective equipment (PPE), they will then remove any stains caused by the blood and other bodily fluids. Finally, ServiceMaster Quality Restoration will apply powerful deodorizers to ensure that all lingering odors are removed from the walls, floors, and ceilings. With our services, you can trust that your property will be returned to its original condition while you focus on personal matters.
We also understand that situations like these can be sensitive for loved ones involved, which is why we take a compassionate approach to the services. Our technicians understand that this can be a difficult time, which is why we remain 100% confidential and will not disturb grieving families.
Our biohazard and trauma scene cleaning services cover all of the following:
- Inspection: As soon as we arrive, ServiceMaster Quality Restoration will inspect the area to determine the amount of damage and the best plan for restoring the affected area.
- Removal of Biohazards: Our technicians will begin by removing all biohazards using personal protective equipment (PPE), placing them into approved containers to start the cleaning process.
- Decontamination: The affected area will be thoroughly disinfected using powerful but safe cleaning agents to eliminate all bacteria, pathogens, and stains.
- Odor Removal: We will take care of any lingering odors by using powerful deodorizers to remove all traces of the trauma scene.
- Assistance with Insurance: ServiceMaster Quality Restoration will work with your insurance company during the claims process while you focus on personal matters.
- Family Support: We can provide the contact information of recommended family counselors that can help with the emotional weight of the situation.
- Licensed Technicians: Each of our technicians are licensed, trained, and experienced to safely handle biohazards, so you can be sure that the area will be fully restored to a safe living environment again. We also work in compliance with local and state regulations.
ServiceMaster Quality Restoration not only knows how to safely restore trauma and crime scenes with professional products and equipment, but we understand the stress involved in dealing with this situation. So we ensure to take a respectful and compassionate approach to the service, protecting your privacy while ensuring to not disturb grieving families.
For emergency biohazard and trauma cleaning services in Charlotte, NC, call ServiceMaster Quality Restoration at (704) 603-6223. We are available 24/7 and will respond right away.