Those who have lived in the Cartersville, GA, area for a number of years know the types of storms they should be aware of. Among them include severe thunderstorms, hurricanes, and even tornadoes. As a result, our local area has been battered by rain, strong winds, and hail regularly, and has even experienced occasional flooding. All of this and more results in serious property damage that can put you and your loved ones at risk. This is why we encourage you to contact us here at RestorationMaster to take advantage of our storm damage restoration services in Cartersville, GA.
There are generally three phases to be aware of when discussing storm damage restoration services:
- Property Stabilization
- Debris Cleanup
- Property Restoration
There are many companies and organizations that offer similar services, but when you choose RestorationMaster for our storm damage restoration services, you can expect the following:
- Quick Response and Open Communication: We are available 24 hours a day to take your call, and will get a service team out to your location as soon as possible. Throughout our storm damage restoration process, we will keep you in the loop.
- Emergency Board Up and Building Stabilization: In some scenarios, a building is damaged to the extent that is unstable or left open to the elements. We board up any openings and provide necessary structural support in order to stabilize affected areas.
- Roof Tarping: Similar to our emergency board up service, we also provide roof tarping services in order to minimize the risk of additional damage occurring to your roof and whatever is below it.
- Debris Removal: If you have weathered a severe storm before, then you understand the type of debris that can appear on and around your property. We work to remove all of this from the premises.
- Property Restoration: Once the site has been secured, and debris has been removed, we work to fully restore any damage sustained by your property. This includes the repair of any structural and exterior damage, as well.
In less severe scenarios, storms and strong winds can still remove siding and roofing from a building with relative ease. Even if you have not experienced major damage, we are happy to work with you to fully restore your property.
In other cases, trees, power lines, and other objects can fall to cause major damage. When this occurs, we strongly encourage you to contact our experts, as your property may have extreme structural weaknesses. Additionally, the longer you wait, the more damage will be sustained.
Here at RestorationMaster, we have a proud history of servicing our neighbors and nation. Our technicians have helped out across the country when large-scale storms have hit, and when populous areas were in dire need of assistance. For example:
- Hurricane Ivan, Hurricane Francis, and Hurricane Jeanne in 2004
- Hurricane Katrina in 2005
- Hurricane Ike and Tropical Storm Fay in 2008
- Dayton, FL, flooding in 2009
- Super Storm Sandy in 2013
- Chicago area flooding in 2013
If you live in the Cartersville, GA, area and need storm damage restoration services, then please do not hesitate to call our experts at (888) 915-8868. We are available 24 hours a day to take your call, and will do whatever we can to stabilize, clean, and restore your property to its original condition.