Blood is among the most common biohazard materials you will encounter because it does not take much to draw blood. Anything from a small prick to a major gash can cause blood to spill and regardless of how much blood there is, you must treat it as a dangerous substance. Blood commonly contains pathogens such as bacteria and viruses that can cause illness or infection. RestorationMaster can safely cleanup and remove blood in Bethesda, MD with our professional blood cleaning services. Our technicians have been trained in the removal of blood borne pathogens (BBP) and we use powerful cleaning products and equipment that can remove blood and blood stains.
Blood Cleaning Services you can Trust
RestorationMaster is a recognized leader of specialty cleaning services in the Bethesda, MD area which include the cleaning of various biohazard materials such as blood. You can trust our technicians to completely remove blood, plasma, stains, and other bodily fluids from just about any surface with our potent bio wash cleaners. Items that are stained with blood including furniture, clothing, flooring, and other objects will receive special attention. Once the blood is cleaned up, we will disinfect and sanitize the affected area. Our blood cleaning services are beneficial in the following situations:
- Bio Recovery
- Biohazard Cleaning
- Crime Scene Cleaning
- Trauma Scene Cleaning
- Death Cleanup
- Homicide/ Suicide Cleaning
Our complete blood cleaning services include the following:
- Decontamination: Blood, plasma, and other bodily fluids are removed from the scene and the affected area is decontaminated to eliminate the risk of infection or disease.
- Odor Removal: Our powerful deodorizers are effective for removing foul odors.
- Proper Disposal: We transport the blood and biohazard materials we remove to a licensed medical waste facility equipped for disposal.
- Insurance Assistance: We provide assistance in filing claims to your insurance company.
- Confidential Family Assistance and Support: We can put those who are grieving a loss in contact with counseling professionals and we work discreetly to protect your privacy.
- Safe Procedures: Our cleaning products and procedures are safe and follow all regulations at the local, state, and federal level.
You should never attempt to clean up a blood spill because there is too much of a risk infection or disease. Our technicians can safely and effectively clean up blood and stains as well as disinfect the area to reduce the risk of ill health effects. You can call RestorationMaster 24 hours a day at (202) 952-3660 for blood cleaning in Bethesda, MD.