Many natural disasters can be so severe that they can leave properties in critical conditions. If at any time you find your property in an unstable condition, don’t hesitate to reach out to professional reconstruction services. If not, the damage can continue to spread and even cause the structure to collapse.
Target Restoration is available 24/7 in Belton, TX to provide local home and business owners with emergency reconstruction services. Our team of licensed professionals include a number of subcontractors, handymen, restoration specialist, electricians, plumbers, project managers, and more. With our experience and expertise, you can expect to be back home or in business as soon as possible.
Our team of specialists has been serving the residents of Belton as well as the entire state of Texas with restoration and reconstruction services for more than 20 years. We understand urgency to have the property restored as quickly as possible, which is why continue to undergo training in order to remain the most efficient and effective provider.
Within these services, Target Restoration ensures to respond immediately, stabilize the structure, board up all windows, doors, and major openings, disinfect the property, conduct all needed repairs, work with your insurance provider to cover all aspects of the service. We are also HIPPA-compliant to remain 100% confidential.
Our reconstruction services include the following steps:
- Emergency response
- Emergency tarping
- Emergency climate control
- Emergency power control
- Risk and safety assessment and pre-inspection
- Removal of biohazards
- Odor removal
- Roof repair or replacement
As soon as Target Restoration arrives, we will conduct an immediate inspection to address any safety concerns, remove them, and proceed to the restoration process.
The repairs process includes all of the following procedures:
- Board ups and tarping: Soon after the risk and safety assessment, our technicians will move to start the board ups and tarping process. This includes boarding up windows, doors, and holes to prevent additional damage. The roof will also be tarped over to prevent any water damage from rainstorms. Finally, the structure will be prepared for the reconstruction process.
- Power generation and climate control: Some buildings must have power running at all times, such as offices with servers and hospitals. So Target Restoration can provide emergency power generation and climate control to provide properties with the resources they need to keep running during the construction process.
- Damage restoration: After being stabilized, our Master Restorers will begin the restoration process. Whether you need the property dried out, removed of smoke and soot byproducts, or mold remediated, you can count on our professionals to get the job done efficiently and effectively.
The following building materials will be addressed within the reconstruction service:
- Roofing and siding
- Sub floors and floors
- Drapery, furniture, upholstery, and other textiles
- Ceilings and walls
- Concrete surfaces
- Attics and crawlspaces
- Parking and fencing
- Brick structures
- Balconies and decks
Steps to Take After a Disaster
After finding your property in a severe condition after a natural disaster, the experience can be overwhelming. But it is within the first few moments of encountering the damage that makes them the most important for calling emergency reconstruction services. Doing so can save thousands of dollars and time to prevent additional damage from outside factors.
As soon as we receive your call, Target Restoration will respond immediately to stabilize the property and get the repairs started. Our Master Fire and Water Restorers and technicians are each trained, experienced, and IICRC-certified to efficiently restore all areas of the property while ensuring a quality result.
Target Restoration is available 24/7 at (254) 613-7545 in Belton, TX to provide emergency reconstruction services following a disaster.