Finding an area filled with biohazards on your property can not only be stressful but traumatic, especially if it involves a loved one. But at this time it is important for you to know that it is extremely dangerous to come into contact with the affected materials as they contain a number of bacteria and pathogens.
Target Restoration is available 24/7 to provide professional trauma scene and biohazard cleaning services in Belton, TX. Our licensed technicians will respond immediately, taking a respectful approach towards grieving families while restoring the area to provide a clean and healthy living condition again.
As soon as our professionals receive your call, they will arrive within 1 hour to begin the service. Our technicians also have over 100 years of combined experience in removing biohazards and restoring properties.
Finally, don’t forget that it is extremely important to stay away from the affected area to avoid severe health effects. In fact, it is highly recommended to avoid the area until the service is completed.
Our professionals use all of the following equipment and cleaners within our trauma scene cleaning services:
- Waste removal solvents
- Long reach handles and ladders
- Air purifiers
- High-grade cleaning disinfectants and cleaning supplies
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
It is common to find biohazard and all of the following scenarios:
- Sewage backups: Natural flooding and sewer backups are messy but should always be handled by a professional. The water can contain millions of bacteria and pathogens that can cause serious infections and diseases. But Target Restoration considers all cases as emergencies, ensuring to arrive right away to extract the water, dry out the structure, remove soiled porous materials, and disinfect hard surfaces.
- Lead: Many older homes contain lead as it was commonly used in the plumbing work until 1979, where it was proven to be toxic to humans. If you are suspicious of any lead on your property, our technicians will remove all cases to restore clean and healthy living conditions.
- Asbestos: Similar to lead, this material is also common in older homes until banned in 1979 by the EPA. As soon as you find any trace of asbestos on your property, don’t hesitate to give Target Restoration a call to have it removed safely.
- Violent accidents: We don’t always expect them to occur, but they can happen to anyone. If you find one on your property at anytime, don’t hesitate to call our professionals right away. We will then work to remove the biohazard and disinfect the affected area. Our professionals also I’m sure to take a compassionate approach to the service in order to respect grieving families.
Emergency Cleanup Services
Biohazards can occur in many situations, but regardless of the source, it is important to remain at a distance from all of the situations provided above. Our professionals at Target Restoration are fully licensed and HIPPA-compliant to restore your property and respect your privacy.
Give us a call at (254) 442-0860 for professional biohazard and trauma cleaning services in Belton, TX. Our technicians are available 24/7.